Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle
A fighting game based on the popular anime
Ever wanted to play as the legendary characters from the Dragon Ball Z universe? Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle approaches the game with an action strategy style, and you will uncover a new story exclusive to this game. Upon starting the game, Trunks lands his time machine in a universe where the Dragon Ball timelines were mixed and messed up almost beyond repair. To right everything back to its place, you will have to fight against deadly super villains like Tao Pai Pai, Frieza and Vegeta from the Babidi saga.
Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle takes a unique approach to the fighting system. For example, instead of direct combat with the characters, you press the Ki spheres to control your attacks. Through the playing of different characters, you can activate various combos with smooth and hypnotic animation. A spectacular game with graphics above the average, the story, the character designs and the animation all looks flawless. Any Dragon Ball Z fan will roll and delight in the pleasures of this game.
Want to steel your team for the challenges ahead? Buy items and power-ups and use them strategically in your time of need. The supersonic combat system engages you and keeps you coming back for more. The fighting immerses you, and perhaps you will awaken the true potential of your favorite characters. You can build your Dragon Ball Z team from a large group of characters so that you can mix and match a legendary team to put the universe back in place. With your bravery and creative thinking, the universe can be whole once more.
- Smooth and hypnotic animations
- Play as a variety of characters
- A new approach to the combat system in fighting games
- An interesting story line
- Uses a pay-to-win structure
- Optimized ""Shop"".
- Optimized ""Pilaf's Trove"".
- Fixed the issue where certain Support Items' effects would not stack upon repeated use.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.